General area of where the home is located.
Email, text, or call us.
Answers to common questions.
Get in Touch
Contact us by email or phone.
Contact us by Email
Contact us by Phone
Text or call 949.373.5085 and leave a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Answers to common questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
- What is the neighborhood like?
Capistrano Beach is officially part of Dana Point but locals who live here call it Capo Beach. Capo Beach’s position on the bluff helps keep the neighborhood from having too much fog in the mornings. The bluff also helps keep the neighborhood quiet and is still easily accessible to the Pacific Coast Highway and the 5 Freeway.
Capo Beach is a quaint, idyllic, small, beach town community. It is also a friendly and quiet neighborhood. This neighborhood is not in a planned community so homes are different from each other and reflect the owner’s style. Homes range from small beach homes to multimillion dollar mansions. Enjoy visiting one of the few true “beach towns” that are left in California.
Because the home is in an established, residential community, there are no local shops that you can walk to. It is recommended to drive to the grocery stores and shops.
- Where is the home located?
For privacy and security reasons, we do not disclose the address until you reserve the property. The address is listed in your Airbnb’s Travel Itinerary under the “Directions“ section.
- What does an Airbnb Superhost mean?
A Superhost as defined by Airbnb “is an experienced host who provides a shining example for other hosts, and extraordinary experiences for their guests.”
To be an Airbnb Superhost we have:
- HOSTING EXPERIENCE: We welcome guests frequently. We hosted at least 10 trips within the last year.
- HIGH RESPONSE RATE: Being responsive shows our guests that they have our support. We maintained a 90% response rate or above by responding to guests within 24 hours. Our response rate is 100%.
- 5-STAR REVIEWS: We provide listings that inspire enthusiastic reviews. Received a 5-star review at least 80% of the time. 97% of our trips are 5 star trips.
- COMMITMENT: Completed each of our confirmed reservations without canceling. We have a 100% commitment rate.
Be confident that you are booking your stay with us 🙂
- How far is the beach from your home?
Capistrano Beach Park is less than one mile away (0.8 miles). It takes around 10-15 minutes to walk to the beach or is a 4-minute drive. Please know that there is a hill you must go down before reaching the beach.
You can also visit nearby beaches such as Doheny State Beach.
- What popular attractions can I visit with my family?
This location is ideally located between Los Angeles and San Diego. Convenient freeway access to several popular destinations listed below:
- Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park is a 34 minute drive (32 miles) without traffic
- LEGOLAND is a 34 minute drive (33 miles) without traffic
- Knott’s Berry Farm is a 38 minute drive (38 miles) without traffic
- San Diego Zoo is a 59 minutes drive (66 miles) without traffic
- SeaWorld is a 54 minute drive (62 miles) without traffic
- Universal Studios Hollywood is a 1 hour 3 minute drive (74 miles) without traffic
For the shoppers in your family, visit:
- Outlets at San Clemente is a 6 minute drive (4 miles) without traffic
- The Shops at Mission Viejo is a 10 minute drive (8 miles) without traffic
- Irvine Spectrum Center is a 16 minute drive (16 miles) without traffic
- South Coast Plaza is a 25 minute drive (25 miles) without traffic
- Which airport is the closest to your home?
We would recommend flying into John Wayne Airport, Orange County (SNA). It is a 23 minutes drive (23.3 miles) without traffic to the house.
If you fly into Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). It is a 59 minute drive (61.5 miles) without traffic to the house.
- How do I get keys for the home?
The property has keypad locks that are programmed with a unique code for each new visitor. The code will be sent to you at your check in time of 4pm. We will send it through the Airbnb messaging system. We prefer communicating on the Airbnb messaging system since we are able to provide more details in the message. Please make sure to download the Airbnb app on your mobile device.
- What are your house rules?
We take special pride in keeping our home immaculate and as comfortable as possible for our guest. We sincerely appreciate you leaving it as clean as it was upon your arrival.
** MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY is six people
** NO PETS ALLOWED due to the allergies of the homeowner and other guests.
** NO PARTIES or EVENTS
** NO SMOKING inside and outside the home
** The neighborhood is quiet and friendly. To respect the serenity of the neighborhood, we request that you keep to a minimum noise level inside and outside the premises during your entire stay.
** Please be courteous about using the utilities: Do not leave the air conditioner or electrical appliances on when leaving the premises, for safety, environmental, and economical reasons.
** California is experiencing a severe drought. Please be conscious of your water usage.
** Please do not eat in the bedrooms.
** Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help.
** Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
** If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
We hope your stay is comfortable and enjoyable.
- Are there cameras on the premises?
Please note that there are outside cameras. There are no cameras inside the house.
- What are the Check In and Check Out Times?
Check in time is 4:00pm
Check out time is 11:00am
- Who took the photos on your website?
Most of the photos used are from our sister-in-law Sarah who is a talented photographer. You can view and purchase her photos in her gallery. Makes a great souvenir of your trip! Order wall art or prints.